Meng’s newest WWI tank features three camouflage schemes OOTB. Two of those are sole green color, but the third one is interesting spotted camouflage.
From what is visible on the few pictures that are left of this Super Heavy Tank, it seems like the camouflage lines are hard, and it is better to be done with masks than with freehand airbrushing.
I made a small research about the full camo scheme of #93 Alsace Char 2c, but I found nothing more then what Meng provided in their instructions. So I made masks for all the visible parts of the pictures /that I found/ and the Meng instructions, and for the rest of the tank I used a little imagination.
What I came up with was a mirror image of the left side which Meng showed, and some additional spotting for the rear and the upper parts. Of course, all the masks are separate, so you can displace them however you wish, which gives relatively free option for the side that isn’t described in the instructions.