BMPT-72 Terminator 2 from Tiger Model – official updateDN Models
BMPT-72 Terminator 2 from Tiger Model is coming out soon. If you haven’t read my recent article about it, as well for the one about Trumpeter release, you can check it out in DN Models’ blog scrolling down below this one. If you have, then you know that the long-awaited other version of the BMPT – T-72 based one is coming out soon.
On 1st of April Tiger Model announced their plans about releasing this kit in 35th scale, and on the very next day Trumpeter did the same. Now, merely 10 days later, we have first official information from Tiger Model about their BMPT-72.
- There will be movable tracks.
- Movable torsion bar.
- Photo Etch parts including safety guard, air intake and exhaust of the whole BMPT-72.
- Metal barrier and cable.
- Missile launcher and machine guns with independent pitching.
- Eight independent anti-tank missiles.
- All hatches positionable.
- All optical parts are transparent.
- Two track options – off road and with pads.
- Two version of road wheels – mod.2012 and mod.2015.
It seems like a promising kit, and I bet it will well worth the money. You can judge the quality and make your own expectations based on the pictures of BMPT-72 Terminator 2 from Tiger Model down below: